This collection of Helen Keller quotes includes inspirational quotes, motivational quotes and quotes on life. At the age of 19 months, Helen Keller became deaf and blind as a result of a childhood illness. Helen Keller’s teacher, Anne Sullivan, was called the “Miracle Worker” for her role in helping Helen overcome deafness and blindness. As an adult, Keller went on to become an author, lecturer and political activist. Helen dedicated her life to helping the conditions of the deaf and blind. Winston Churchill called her, “The greatest woman of our age.”
Let’s see some of her inspiring quotes of all time:
1. “So long as you can sweeten another’s pain, life is not in vain.”-Helen Keller.
2. “No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed an uncharted land.Or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.”-Helen Keller.
3. “We can do anything we want as long as we stick to it long enough.”-Helen Keller.
4. “True friends never apart maybe in distance but never in heart.”-Helen Keller.
5. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.”-Helen Keller.
6. “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.”-Helen Keller.
7. “The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight,but has no vision.”-Helen Keller.
8. “We should respect all people.”-Helen Keller.9. “It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.”-Helen Keller.
10. “Life is short and unpredictable.Eat the dessert first.”-Helen Keller.
11. “Although the world is full of suffering,it is full also of the overcoming of it.”-Helen Keller.
12. “Knowledge is love and light and vision.”-Helen Keller.